Monday, March 3, 2008

Arrived in Belfast

I have to make this quick because in this new hostel the internet access is timed.

Last night I stayed up till late in Dublan talking to Talie and Gemma (Two of the girls from England),And early this morning I got up and checked out of my hostel. Before getting on my train I had breakfast with Alan, exchanged email adresses and said goodbye.

The train ride over here was awesome. I got to see a lot of the Irish countryside, and I took lots of pictures (which wont be up for a little while, I'm sorry).

I got into Belfast, and took a cab to this new hostel, found my bed and took a nap. Later I walked around the city a bit to familiarize myself a little. while I was out I ducked into a pub around the corner and had a pint. So far this city seems pretty friendly. Cold though, really cold. Time's up. Sorry!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ty,

spoke with my neighbor maryse tonight and she said mike would email me tomorrow to get your blog info. she said he is out of town& returning tomorrow. she is sure mike is intending to help you out in cairo. so will write more to you tomorrow when i hear from mike. praying for you and love hearing about your travels.

love,
jan